CE Mark Certification In India
What is CE Mark?
The CE Mark Certification in India or CE marking on a product is a declaration from the manufacturer that products comply with the EU’s New Approach Directives. Eventually, CE marking recognizable worldwide. In 1985, The Conformite Europeenne (CE) Mark is developed by European Union’s (EU) mandatory conformity marking which regulates the products or goods traded or sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
CE marking is a standardization mark that indicates the conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for ( EEG ) electronic and electrical goods.
CE Mark Certification in India
Why you need CE Mark certification in India ?
Make an Enquiry
A Few Words About Us
CE Mark Certification in India
Certease is one of the leading CE Mark Consultants in India, implementing CE mark Certification in Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai, and other major cities in India. If you are looking to Import/export your product then we suggest you have a CE mark in India or if you are already looking to get Product certification in India? We are very glad to help you with this as a CE mark consultant in Bangalore. We are giving product certification in Bangalore to many Manufacturers and businesses. CE mark certification in Mumbai is the principal certification standard accepted by most organizations identifying its importance and significance. India is called the Republic of India officially, the Indian economy in 2020 was nominally worth $2.7 trillion according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). it is the 6th largest economy by market exchange rates and is about $8.9 trillion, the 3rd largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). With its average annual GDP increase rate of 5.8% across the past two decades, and touching 6.1% through 2011–2012, India is one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. CE Mark certification services in Bangalore are legal support that is defined by appropriate directives based on the quality of products. the product manufactured from an organization must reach the terms of the market anywhere the products are developing to have a distribution. Hereabouts registers the logo of CE must be originated over each product to reach compliance for CE Mark registration in India.
CE mark affixed indicates the following details:
- The product fulfills the requirement in accordance with European product directives.
- All the essentials in accordance with recognized European performance and safety standards are achieved by the product.
Some Interesting Facts about CE Marking in India
On many categories of products, CE Marking is essential for machinery, electrical and electronic equipment, medical devices, and other products.
Some of the interesting facts about CE marking are listed below:
- CE (Conformite Europeenne (French)), which indicates European conformity.
- The CE mark conformity is essential for certain products within the European Economic Area (EEA) since 1985.
- CE mark on the product, that it can be traded or sold in the European Union (EU) and in Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway.
- Every EU country is responsible for CE marking thus by banning products and implying fines on non-compliance.
- Chinese Export has been using a similar logo to that of CE. Need to aware of the logos and should not be confused with each other.
Simple Steps to Certify/ Register Products In India
To certify/register your products with CE mark in India, follow the following steps:
- Step 1:Decide on a product and model that is to be affixed with a CE mark. CE marking process is product and model-specific and also varies if the design of the product varies in general.
- Step 2: Identifying the CE marking directives applicable to the product decided. In General, Some of the directive names are Machinery directive, (LVD) low voltage directive, ( ECM ) Electromagnetic compatibility directive, (PED) pressure equipment directive, Lift directive, Construction machinery directive, Toys directive, Medical equipment directive, etc.
- Step3: identifying and the application of the harmonic standards to the products to be CE marked as required.
Affixing of the CE Marking In India
The next step is to affix the CE marking after complying with EU legislation. Rules need to follow for affixing of CE mark:
- CE mark should be affixed before the product subjected to traded in the market.
- CE mark should be easily accessible.
- CE mark can be should be legible and has to affixed on the back or underside of the product, with a minimum height of 5mm.
- CE mark may be waived for small devices or components due to the minimum dimension.
- The organizations should make sure that the CE mark cannot be removed under normal circumstances without leaving any noticeable mark.
How to get CE Mark Certification In India?
Are you looking for how to get CE Mark Certification in India?
then we are here to help you to get certified you don’t need to worry about it, we Certease dedicated to many companies get their certification also in consultation for their specifications. CE marking registration in India is simple and clear with the assistance of Certease. Easily reach Certease by visiting our website www.certease.com there you can talk with our experts or you can also write an inquiry to email@example.com so that our experts can reach you to suggest the most probable solution available for your requirements.
Let It Be Any Certification or Audit Service, We Are Here to Help!!
ISO 14001 is Globally accepted standard for the environmental management in an Institution.
ISO 22000 is a standard made by ISO for standardization dealing with food safety.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
We assist organizations across the globe by achieving the best methods to get certified into international standards.
Send us a message
We’ll contact you as earliest as possible