CE Mark Certification In Nigeria
What is CE Mark?
CE marking signifies that the manufacturer considered a product and acknowledged it to meet EU safety protection requirements. It is needed for goods produced anywhere in the world that is then sold in the EU. CE marks are also distinguished in the global market other than European Economic Area, This provides the CE marking recognizable worldwide even to somebody who is not common with the European Economic Area. It is Similar to FCC declaration standards in the USA for electronic devices. It’s necessary to be looked out that products marked with CE mark are not certified or endorsed by the European Union. CE mark certification in Nigeria is a certification that a product is controlled or compliant with the applicable legal requirements, it is a mark that can be put on a product to prove that the product has been assessed and approved by a third CE mark consultant in Nigeria.
CE Mark Certification in Nigeria
why you need CE Mark certification in Nigeria?
Make an Enquiry
A Few Words About Us
CE Mark Certification in Nigeria
Certease is one of the leading CE consultants in Nigeria which has provided CE Certification in Abuja, Lagos, Benin, Ibadan, Jos, Calabar, Abeokuta, Akure, and other major cities in Nigeria. if you looking to import or export your products then we recommend you to get certified by CE mark in Nigeria, we are happy to help you with this as a CE mark consultant in Nigeria, we are providing product certification in Nigeria to numerous Manufacturing and businesses. CE mark certification in Nigeria is the notable certification standard trusted by most organizations accepting its consequence and importance. Nigeria is officially named the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nigeria’s economy is the largest in Africa and 27th-largest in the world by nominal GDP and also 25th-largest by Purchasing power parity. Nigeria is often regarded as the “Giant of Africa” because of its large population and economy and Nigeria regarded as an emerging market by the World Bank. CE mark certification in Nigeria will now secure the export of your products without any restrictions.
What are the process of CE Mark certification in Nigeria?
- Examine products and arrange them as per applicable directives for the product. We will also present the applicable Harmonized Standards which improve the product according to the norms of the European Union (EU).
- Suggest the relevant tests that need to be conducted in order to testify the product with the applicable directives. tests are also necessary in the case of a few products that have stricter regulations.
- CE mark is attached to the product as a representation of conformity of the product. It is the duty of the manufacturer or his representative to attest the CE Mark on the product or package before accessing the market. We would supervise the organization to understand the rules and regulations of CE labeling.
- We understand that implementation is finished with knowledge transfer. We will be demonstrating the directives, regulations, amendments, and harmonized standards and their effect on certification.
- Declaration of Conformity will be essential for certification. The manufacturer should give a Declaration of Conformity before obtaining certification for the product. We will support the fulfillment of the Declaration of Conformity that requires to be provided for certification.
How to get CE Mark Certification In Nigeria?
If you are looking for how to get CE Mark Certification in Nigeria, then we are here to help get a CE Mark certification for your product, you don’t need to worry about it, we Certease have involved by many Company get their certification also in CE Mark consultation in Nigeria for their specifications. CE marking registration in Nigeria is easy and clear with the help of Certease. Simply contact Certease by visiting our portal www.certease.com where you can chat with our specialists or you can also write an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our specialists can contact you to present the much possible solution available for your requirements.
Let It Be Any Certification or Audit Service, We Are Here to Help!!
ISO 14001 is Globally accepted standard for the environmental management in an Institution.
ISO 22000 is a standard made by ISO for standardization dealing with food safety.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
We assist organizations across the globe by achieving the best methods to get certified into international standards.
Send us a message
We’ll contact you as earliest as possible